1. A copy of company affidavit, a copy of shareholders list (issued not over 1 month), or for foreign companies, a copy of foreign business license in accordance with the Foreign Business Act, B.E. 2542 (1999) and evidence of international money transfer into Thailand.
2. A copy of VAT registration (Phor Phor 01 and Phor Phor 20) indicating the type of business, a copy of Phor Phor 09 if there is any change.
3. In case the employer is not a Thai citizen, a copy of the employer’s Work Permit is required, and if the employer does not work in Thailand and does not hold a Work Permit, the employer shall arrange a power of attorney certified by Notary Public and the Thai Embassy to another director or another person to act on his/her behalf.
4. In case the employer operates a business which requires a legal permit or a legal license per other laws, factory operation permit, hotel registration license, food and drug license, travel agency business license, restaurant license, etc.
5. List of expatriate employees together with their Work Permit number, organization chart, company address.
6. A copy of the latest social security contribution evidence, a copy of company financial report and PND.50 or PND.51 (most recent year) and Phor Phor. 30.
7. 4 pictures of the company: 1 of the company name sign, 1 of front of the building, 2 of inside of the company (2 of the factory, if any).